Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In the News

It is just awful sad to look at the news these days.... I look and see our Miss America getting arrested for DWI. Our Police officers arrested for DWI. Children beating, harassing, stealing,.... KILLING.... other children. I don't understand why this is going on. I know its not easy for some parents, but you need to know how to raise children. if you do not know... Learn.. ask for help! I am here to help anyone who needs advice on unruly children.... Anyways, just a quick rant because the news makes me sick.

Thanks

*K*

2 comments:

  1. You're right. It's pretty sad to see such young people commit these types of crimes. I saw your comment on CBS news website.

    I think that most parents today aren't able to notice signs when a child is troubled or can't notice that what they are doing might be troubling the child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Too many people are having children when they are not ready and that is causing us to have kids run around with parents who dont know what or how to teach thier kids the right things. I just wish that they would reach out. There are sooo many programs out there for kids to keep them off the streets and to keep them off drugs. So many FREE places to keep kids safe and help turn them into productive memebers of society!

    ReplyDelete