Friday, January 13, 2012

Why do you blog?

Starting off, I would like to let you all know a little about me. I will be going by the name *K*. My life is very complex, though thats just how I see it.  I am married with two children. One daughter who is *L* and is 6 years old. She is mine and my ex's. Though he has only seen her maybe  a hand full of time since she was born. My husband and I have been together since she was about 1.5. So she considers him her father... which he is because he is the one there for her when she needs him... he is the one who kisses her good night... blood related or not *J* will always be her father. Our other child is *A*. She is going to be 6 in one week. The girls are 3 months apart. *J* had *A* with his ex *H*. *H* is a whole different story.... which I can get into another time. *A* spends every other weekend with us. Her and *L*  Shared a room with bunk beds up until last week. We gave *A* her own room and tonight will be the first night she gets to see it. I hope she likes it. But if she does not, we have an inflatable mattress for *L*'s floor if we need to go that route. Anyways, off topic again... So thats my family. I work as a nurse and absolutely love my job. I have been here for a couple months and I really like it. I just got hired to work "on-call" with my local ambulance as well which I think will be fun! I love emergency medicine!!!! I did a short 1 year stent working for the MPLS VA and hated my boss... She was the worst person on earth so I ended up quitting. Then got hired here. But before I worked at the VA I worked full time for the Army and I lobed that. I am still a drilling guard member until June of this year... I have loved most of it but I will be soooo happy to get out and be done with it. My husband works in construction. He does a lot of pipe work which brings him all over the state and surrounding states. Sometimes it gets hard for him to be away so much but other times its nice to have my own time with the girls. We have Two dogs and we foster dogs as well. We have fostered 3 dogs so far and we are loving it. The girls love to meet these dogs and give them love and help them find new homes. They do sooooo well with it. I am going to be blogging on a very random basis. I will try and do it weekly including the things that bothered me or went well this week... ect... I wanted a place to express myself and let out frustrations or share excitement... A place where I can be me and not be judged.... Having a half anonymous blog seemed like a pretty good place :)
So Thanks and Stay Tuned for more!!!!!!!!!!

*K*

No comments:

Post a Comment